Zhangjiakou chamber boiler exploded WeChat public release

According to zhangjiakou WeChat public release news, about 16 PM on January 30, sig b

ath center in qiaodong district zhangjiakou red flag (electric) of the boi

ler in a boiler explosion safety accidents, killing 2 people on the spot, two people were injured.At present, the inj

ured have been sent to the hospital.Rescue workers rushed to the scene at the first time for disposal.

Do WeChat public letter according to the destination network number one hundred destination, the cause of the acc

ident to sig bath center to the illegal use of obsolete coal-fired boiler, the boiler door ring and furnace joint cr

acking, soda pop out sharply, the boiler exploded.Accident suspect in crime, was under control.

The Spring Festival approaching, im

mediately zhangjiakou such accident, painful.At work and in daily life, we must pay

attention to safety, to avoid accidents.Work for a year, in the Chinese New Year is the greatest thing.

It is understood that after the accident, sig business club has been suspen

ded.Club in the evening, sig of the brand that hung on the door closed, empty inside.

Source: zhangjiakou release, destination in one hundred, zhangjiakou circle of friends

www.kaisuozhijia.cn